Blog Oklahoma Newsletter
I often wonder what far future archaeologists will think about that fine layer of white plastic they'll discover when they hit the layer of earth that marks our time. We do love our K-Cup coffee don’t we.
Donna and I do like our coffee. We're no connoisseurs by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have our favorites. There's nothing wrong with a good drip pot of Folders or Maxwell House or even a quick K-Cup of Great Value Donut Shop or Breakfast Blend.
Our favorite must be Café Bustelo. It has a rich flavor we both enjoy. We've made this coffee in several ways, drip, K-cup, and French press. We don't own anything fancy like an espresso maker. I recently learned of another way to make Café Bustelo coffee and that is with a moka pot. So, I may have to pick one up soon. I'll be sure to add one to my Amazon wishlist.
What kind of coffee do you enjoy?
More Later. Time to make some coffee.
- Carter G. Woodson, "Father" of Black History Month, overcame suppression
- OEA poll shows Oklahoma educators and schools are stressed amid omicron surge
- (Winner for this week's "Let's Embarrass Oklahoma" Award) Oklahoma bill would fine teachers $10k for teaching anything that contradicts religion
- Café Bustelo
- Bialetti - Moka Express: Iconic Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Enable 2FA for Your Teamup (Calendar) Account
- Cafecito Cuban Style Coffee | Moka Pot Coffee Routine
- Mystery Flesh Pit National Park - 2007 Disaster Report
- Does This Secret Big Mac Recipe Taste Like the Real Deal?
- Give A Little Bit by Supertramp (Pop)
- Walking at a Downtown Pace by Parquet Courts (Alt)
- Sheela-Na-Gig by PJ Harvey (Alt)
- Antagonist by Nova Twins (Metal)
- Mood Booster (Playlist / Alt)
Your feedback is important. So please feel free contact me at blogoklahoma.com/contact with your comments or questions. We would love for you to join the Blog Oklahoma Community on Discord at blogoklahoma.com/discord. If you're new here, please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter at blogoklahoma.com/newsletter. You can learn more about Blog Oklahoma at blogoklahoma.com/about.
Have a great week everyone. Until next time.
PS: Another change, replacing the Reddit section with just Shared Links that aren't news section. - K