Valentine's Day in the Dungleon
Blog Oklahoma Newsletter
Happy Valentine's Day. The day we show our loved ones how we really feel with a card we picked up at the last minute, some wilted cut flowers, a container of stale chocolate, or a small box of sweetened heart shaped chalk.
A co-worker and I are playing yet another game like Wordle. This one is called Dungleon. Instead of words you guess character tiles. Going in you think it's just random symbols, but as you play you start to see the patterns. Certain tiles are always in the same spot or certain tiles are typically paired together. It gets more interesting as you continue to play.
More later. Time to play Mathler next.
- OCC reveals which gas companies made the most money during February 2021 winter storm
- Corporation Commission OK's $675 million in fuel recovery costs for PSO from 2021 cold snap
- Oklahoma Senate committee shoots down proposal to form state militia solely under governor's control
- The Blog Oklahoma Community on Discord is now listed on DISBOARD
- Migraine Hangover - What is Postdrome? | American Migraine Foundation
- Making a Dress out of 2000+ Pennies
- The giant chainmail box that stops a house dissolving
- Married Couple Steals $4.5 Billion in Bitcoin Heist (Bitfinex)
- The Quickest YouTube Thumbnail Tutorial (NOT PHOTOSHOP)
- Markdown Tips & Tricks 2022 - Markdown Crash Course
- Feast Of Fire by Trivium (Metal)
- Two Out of Three Ain't Bad by Meat Loaf (Pop)
- I'm Not Invisible by Rocket From The Crypt (Punk)
- Ain't That Lonely Yet by Dwight Yoakam (Country)
Your feedback is important. So please feel free contact me at blogoklahoma.com/contact with your comments or questions. We would love for you to join the Blog Oklahoma Community on Discord at blogoklahoma.com/discord. If you're new here, please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter at blogoklahoma.com/newsletter. You can learn more about Blog Oklahoma at blogoklahoma.com/about.
Have a great week everyone. Until next time.