My Hill to Climb
Blog Oklahoma Newsletter
Don't you just love it when you need to scrap an idea you've been working on for weeks? All because you realized you were going in the wrong direction. So, you have to start all over from scratch. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it puts a ding in the ol' motivation to continue.
I have one week left to get a new episode of the Blog Oklahoma Podcast out, and I'm starting over with the script. Yay. I set this goal to get at least one podcast episode out a month, and I intend to stick with it. Now I could use the excuse it's February, but no. This is my hill to climb, and I'll get it done. No excuses allowed.
I think what I really need is to find a way to get back into the habit of writing every day. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment.
Anyway, I hope you have a great week.
More later. Time to write.
- Northwest Oklahoma ranch wins award for conservation practices
- Americans are fleeing to places where political views match their own
- Politicians target LGBTQ kids in national erasure campaign from classrooms to sports fields
- Three systems I use to organize my life - Joash Xu
- Octordle - a new Octordle each day
- Blog Oklahoma Community on Discord (Join Us!)
- What Happened to the Computer Reset Warehouse?
- How to Create Vertical Videos with iMovie, Keynote, QuickTime for Mac
- Microsoft To Do | Stop Procrastinating and Eat the Frog!
- I Made a GIANT Post Apocalyptic City... in 14 days
- YES MOM by Tessa Violet (Alt)
- Flux by Poppy (Rock)
- All the Rowboats by Regina Spektor (Alt)
- Genre Glitch (Playlist / Alt Inst.)
Your feedback is important. So please feel free contact me at blogoklahoma.com/contact with your comments or questions. We would love for you to join the Blog Oklahoma Community on Discord at blogoklahoma.com/discord. If you're new here, please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter at blogoklahoma.com/newsletter. You can learn more about Blog Oklahoma at blogoklahoma.com/about.
Have a great week everyone. Until next time.