Blog Oklahoma Newsletter
I'm having chair problems at the office. For the last few years, I've had every office chair fail on me in one way or another. The previous chair I was using had the bolts holding the base just sheared right off. My current chair was something older, but its seat has been broken down it's started to cut into the back of my legs. That's not good. I'm tempted to go back to a standing desk, but my legs are not up for it. There is nothing like going home with swollen knees at the end of a long day of coding. So, I'm sitting in yet another temporary office chair until the authorities order some new ones. They're pricing. Sigh. Hopefully, they don't go too cheap, or we'll be right back where we started. Fun times at the office.
So how's your day going?
More later. Time to walk around a bit more.
- Crowded fields for most statewide offices in Oklahoma
- Nearly Half of Oklahoma Legislative Races Already Are Decided Without a Vote
- A new album hopes to get a new generation speaking, singing the Cherokee language
- The Official 2022 Oklahoma Candidate List Book is now available for review [PDF]
- Blog Oklahoma Projects List
- Google Keep, Why I use it every day.
- The Weird Similarities Between GenZ & Flappers (no, it's not just because of 1920 & 2020)
- The History of Jeans, T-shirts, and Hoodies: Time Travel 101
- What are the Pac Man bad guys supposed to be?
- One Step Closer by Linkin Park (Rock)
- Moth To A Flame by Swedish House Mafia (Techno)
- Orange Blood by Mt. Joy (Indie)
Your feedback is important. So please feel free contact me at blogoklahoma.com/contact with your comments or questions. We would love for you to join the Blog Oklahoma Community on Discord at blogoklahoma.com/discord. If you're new here, please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter at blogoklahoma.com/newsletter. You can learn more about Blog Oklahoma at blogoklahoma.com/about.
Have a great week everyone. Until next time.