May Is Going To Be A Good Month
- Wednesday, May 4, 2022 00:00
Blog Oklahoma Newsletter
I hope everyone is doing well this fine May. We’re doing okay, a little bit of the allergies, but otherwise fine.
May is going to be a good month. So, let's stay positive. It'll be hard with all the news coming out of the Oklahoma Legislature and Governor's office, but we will try our best and not let it get us down. To quote, "We will not let hate win". So, chin up, fake that smile if you must, and take your meds. May is going to be a good month, damn it.
I'm currently working on the next episode of the Blog Oklahoma Podcast. I thought I was going to record this past weekend, but it just didn't work out. I'm going to be spending the rest of this week cleaning up the script a bit. The show notes alone might take me a day to do. Not sure yet. Fingers crossed I'll have a new episode out next week.
Oh, good news for my Elk City friends, the Elk City Carnegie Library is now open again. They've completed all the remodelling and moved all the books from their temporary home. Please visit elkcity.com/library for more information.
More later. Time to read a book.
- Marjorie Tallchief statue found, Tulsa Historical Society and Museum says
- Oklahoma meteorology students killed after chasing storm
- ‘I love a place that hates me,’ how two transgender Oklahoma teens navigate current events in their home state
- How Twitter’s Board Went From Fighting Elon Musk to Accepting Him
- Digital comics after Comixology
- Twitter buyout puts Mastodon into spotlight
- Join Mastodon
- Mastodon Apps (iOS/Android)
- Blog Oklahoma on Mastodon
- Mallory McMorrow: 'We will not let hate win'
- One Click Emulation with Web Emulators! Classic Macs, Games, and More!
- Rush, Spirit of the Radio
- I Got An 18th Century Makeover
- The Simpsons Theory: 'Dead Bart' Mystery Solved
- Broken Hearted Savior by Big Head Tod and the Monsters (Rock)
- Pride and Joy by Stevie Ray Vaughan (Blues)
- Blue on Black by Kenny Wayne Shepherd (Blues)
- Lush Lofi (Playlist / Lofi)
Your feedback is important. So please feel free contact me at blogoklahoma.com/contact with your comments or questions. We would love for you to join the Blog Oklahoma Community on Discord at blogoklahoma.com/discord. If you're new here, please feel free to subscribe to our newsletter at blogoklahoma.com/newsletter. You can learn more about Blog Oklahoma at blogoklahoma.com/about.
Have a great week everyone. Until next time.