Coffee Flavored Trello
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022 00:00
Blog Oklahoma Newsletter
I mentioned in my last podcast we were using Trello at work. This inspired me to revisit Blog Oklahoma's Trello board. I scrapped my original board and started over. I simplified the columns and I'm experimenting with labels. I'm also leveraging Trello's new dash cards. These are specialized cards that let you display information about your board. And just for a bit of fun I made the entire board coffee themed. This new board is public so you can follow along my progress. If you have any questions about Trello, please feel free to ask.
More later. Time to drink more coffee.
- Oklahoma school districts bracing for end of COVID-19 meal waivers
- As drug court participation falls in Oklahoma, counties struggle to provide alternatives
- Southern Plains Perspective - Yep… back to writing about the drought…..it really is looking bad.
- Oklahoma's tourism economy is ready for Memorial Day and summer
- Turing An Abandoned Mine Into A Library
- Can I Make GIANT EGG YOLK RAVIOLI Like a Michelin Star Chef?
- The [Surprisingly] Aristocratic History of Rainbow Hair Colors
- Easy Crochet Cardigan Pattern For Beginners ~ Free Tutorial
- Jabberwocky by RedHook (Rock)
- Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria (Rock)
- Lateralus by Tool (Rock)
- The Essential Ska (Ska / Playlist)
If you're new here, please feel free to sign up for our newsletter. You're most welcome to share your thoughts on our Subreddit or join our community on Discord. Also please feel free to connect with Blog Oklahoma on Mastodon or send email to email@example.com.
Have a great week everyone. Until next time. - K.