Make Your Choice
- Wednesday, June 22, 2022 00:00
Blog Oklahoma Newsletter
The Oklahoma primary election is just a week away. If you’re an Oklahoma registered voter, please go vote. You can vote early on Thursday, June 23 (8 am - 6 pm), Friday, June 24 (8 am - 6 pm) and Saturday, June 25 (8 am to 2 pm). The polls are open 7 am to 7 pm on Tuesday, June 28, 2022.
I’ll be very happy when this primary season is over. Our mailbox has been full of political junk mail and the airwaves crowded with political ads.
It’s been rather disheartening to watch the direction Oklahoma politics has gone over the last few years. Do you remember when someone ran for office to serve the people and not some sort of ego power trip? It has been a long time since then hasn’t it.
I could go off on a political rant here, but I’ll save it for the general election in November. Why use up all my good material now. Ha!
More later. Time to work on other things.
- Communities in southeast Oklahoma run out of water as they wait for repairs
- Sovereignty is a hot-button issue as Republicans compete in a congressional district mostly on tribal land
- Broken Arrow open-carry incident raises law enforcement questions
- How Folk Music Defeated the Soviet Union
- How to Make a Super Extension Cord
- Making Homemade BBQ Sauce 4 Ways » Sweet | Vinegar | Mustard | White
- En garde! We are having a go at Victorian fencing!
- Tulsa King | Teaser | Paramount+
- Destruction by Joywave (Alt)
- When the Heart Rules the Mind by GTR (Rock)
- Take a Picture by Filter (Alt)
- Classic Rock Now (Rock / Playlist)
If you're new here, please feel free to sign up for our newsletter. You're most welcome to share your thoughts on our Subreddit or join our community on Discord. Also please feel free to connect with Blog Oklahoma on Mastodon or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great week everyone. Until next time. - K.
PS: Donna and I would like to thank everyone for all the condolences regarding FB. He will be missed.